Re: [OM] Back Yard Pano - Bob and Chris

Subject: Re: [OM] Back Yard Pano - Bob and Chris
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 20:31:04 +0000
Those have come out well, Philippe, although it is conventional (I believe) to
trim the edges :-)

Fuji panoromas are very good and easy to do, although they require a steadyish
hand.  The Drive button gives access to the panorama facility and you can work
out from there what to do by following the screen tips.

Chris