[OM] Nathan's PAD 19/1/2014: fiesta of San Antón

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 19/1/2014: fiesta of San Antón
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 16:53:32 +0100
I knew that this week was the day of the patron saint of animals, San Antón.
But what I did not know is that this fiesta is celebrated in El Campello on the
Sunday closest to the day, thus today. People bring their pets to the church to
be blessed, then there is a parade, and then, of course, food and drink.

I happened upon the parade while out cycling. The weather was drizzly, but I
needed by 50 km on the bike. And as always, I had my little Panasonic GF2 in
the handlebar bag. I am glad I did:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3030333963&k=dW6K3XL&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan