Re: [OM] Got the toe wet in the mirror-less pond

Subject: Re: [OM] Got the toe wet in the mirror-less pond
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 09:30:01 -0500
Sounds great so far.  I didn't remember the details of the NEX-5 so had
to go off and re-read the DPRreview article.  Now that I have I wonder
if you've neglected an important detail... how are you going to trigger
your flash units?  Scroll down to "Flash" about 2/3 down this page.
<http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/SonyNex5Nex3/3>

Dr. Flash