[OM] Nathan's PAD 15/1/2014: foggy Castilla La Mancha

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 15/1/2014: foggy Castilla La Mancha
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 20:43:58 +0100
This morning, my wife and daughter came home from Puerto Rico where they have
been visiting her parents and other family for the past couple of weeks. I had
to go to Madrid to pick them up at the airport, 420 km each way, leaving home
at 5 a.m. The drive was uneventful, but the fog in Castilla La Mancha was
really bothersome, especially during the outbound leg when it was still dark.
On the way back, we had to stop for fuel and toilet, so I had the chance to
snap this:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3024369976&k=zxc5WkJ&lb=1&s=O

In Alicante, it was sunny and 20C/68F :-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain