Re: [OM] Eye Candy - Color, Texture & Unmentionables

Subject: Re: [OM] Eye Candy - Color, Texture & Unmentionables
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 10:52:34 -0500
But . . . but . . . Moose, while the images are indeed colorful, fetching and
sensuous, in order to grok the experience we also need so see the señorita in
charge of the shop. Only then can we enjoy the full experience.

Please try to do better next time. <g>

My personal favorite is the last one. Maybe having something to do with wave
form.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal