Re: [OM] Scotland Identification

Subject: Re: [OM] Scotland Identification
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 10:48:24 -0500
Hope you didn't hurt yourself. <g> Did not see a single sheep in Glen Affric.

Is that not a mark of greatness, to make the complex look simple? <wink>

I do recall working this one in LR5, but it's pretty close to how things looked
that day in Glen Affric. One of the truly amazing spots on the globe, for sure!

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal