Re: [OM] IMG: Wroclaw

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Wroclaw
From: Ralf Loi <ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:04:48 +0100
<<
I finally finished editing the pictures from the first week of the year,
spent visiting my sister in Wrocław, the city where I was born. It is a
city of about 700,000 inhabitants, in south-western Poland, with a lot of
often unhappy history, now living a real renaissance post-1989. The
gallery reflects this: there is pretty and ugly, old and new, gritty and
slick:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/wroclaw_jan2014

Nice tour as usual, difficult to pick up a favorite. I especially enjoyed
seeing the same gnomes subject of a photo of mine taken during my second
tour in Poland in summer 2010 (the ones in Swidnicka street).
BTW, I think that Polish driver are more dangerous than the roads, and
this is valid also in other East Europe countries I visited.

Ralf