Re: [OM] Specific question about What would you buy?

Subject: Re: [OM] Specific question about What would you buy?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 19:00:44 -0500 (EST)
I certainly appreciate all the advice and trust that only a few egos  were
bruised.  Coming from a career in risk management, I figure I  have
relatively little at risk here.  I'll have perhaps $1200  tied up in the kit
after
buying an extra battery or two, an extra  memory card or two and a few
gadgets and doo-dads.    I'll take it on  my trip and if I decide it doesn't
work
for me, it will go to eBay.  Am  interested in its video capabilities so it
may work out as part of the working  kit.  We will see . . . without putting
a bunch at risk.  Again, thank  to all.  Bill Barber

In a message dated 1/12/2014 5:51:47 P.M. Central Standard Time,
olymoose@xxxxxxxxx writes:

On  1/12/2014 3:34 PM, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
> It is too late to say I'm  sorry . . . trigger pulled

No, this is perfect. Much as I like to help,  this way I'm not responsible.
:-)

Use No Hooks on Moose