Re: [OM] This OM List

Subject: Re: [OM] This OM List
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 08:07:53 -0500
Tobermory. Underrated.

Unfortunately, my local emporium, which also is a supermarket, carries a
pitifully small supply of single malt. To get a proper fix, we have to travel
90 or so miles to the New Hampshire State Store, one of which is conveniently
located at every major border crossing. They have a vast array, ranging in
price from about $20 to $1000.

But when I need a belt of good blend, I usually go to the Famous Grouse.
Sometimes Johnny Walker Red. Never J&B, which my parents drank, and which
nauseates me. Dewars will do as well. Talisker supplies some of the single malt
for the Dewar's blend.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Whisky Neanderthal