Re: [OM] Round Pond Harbor Today

Subject: Re: [OM] Round Pond Harbor Today
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 09:30:57 -0500
Today, it's a balmy 15F.

My potter friend has her box set up so it's built into the wall of the shed.
Very hard to get into. She hasn't had a problem. We used to frequent another
little shed up the road from our house, filled with baked goods of wonderful
quality. She had a box built into the wall, too, but I believe that she and the
potter both could rack up some serious money in their sheds, whereas most honor
system boxes contain relatively little money.

Still, it's nice to live in a place where the honor system works well enough
that it hasn't gone away.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal