Re: [OM] More Harbor

Subject: Re: [OM] More Harbor
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 17:20:11 -0500
Thanks! The odd thing is that the float at the end, attached to the dock with
an aluminum ramp, is still in the water. It should have been removed _way_
before Christmas. I don't know who fell down on the job. It may be toast now,
with all that freezing and thawing and tidal wrenching going on.

I have more of the float and the boats thereon, but have not processed them yet.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal