Re: [OM] IMG: Last and First

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Last and First
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 10:03:21 -0500
Thanks, Chris.  Jasmine is a wonderful dog and she gets along great with
all of the birds:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/142434963

She's never hurt one. She and the rooster "play" together all the time but
nobody gets hurt.  That blue thing beside Tom is a Chuck-It, the best dog
toy ever invented.  Tom uses it to throw the tennis balls on top of the
barn roof and Jasmine has a wonderful time chasing them.

Tina

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 7:45 AM, Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> >Nothing special.  Just the last photo of 2013 at the restaurant where we
> >ate New Year's Eve dinner:
> >
> >http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/153988479
> >
> >And the first photo of 2014, at sunrise, as we sat with the coffee, the
> >chickens and Jasmine:
> >
> >http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/153988499
> >
> >A new gallery makes me nervous for what fill the pages in the future!
> >

>     Nice dog.  How does he/she interact with your other animals?  With
> that tennis ball, I get the impression that it's a playful relationship.
>

> Chris
>
> When the going gets weird, the weird go pro
>      - Hunter S. Thompson
> --

Tina Manley