Re: [OM] Have an hour or three to waste?

Subject: Re: [OM] Have an hour or three to waste?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 09:13:33 +1100
Evidence I've seen suggests that all these 'brane training' strategies
forestall the onset of mental decay but that when it happens, it then happens
much faster - in other words, it compresses the curve. Not a bad outcome
perhaps but it still wastes even more time than my wife spends in the shower
and to no productive outcome. I prefer a range of physical and mental
activities which offer a greater sense of achievement, a concrete product and a
contribution of value (I hope). For instance, I may not sell a lot of books but
the challenge of researching and assembling them is much more satisfying than
mere word and number puzzles and really pushes the grey matter.
I'm also absolutely crap at Sudoku.

Andrew Fildes (master of rationalisation).
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher:
The SLR Compendium: