Re: [OM] IMG: Disney Fatigue

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Disney Fatigue
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 18:04:19 -0800
On 12/30/2013 3:58 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
> PESO:
>
> Looking for something in old files and ran across this:

> This is my youngest son, Timmy, at Disney World in 1981.

That's fun! In 1989, I was at friends' house when the subject of Disneyland
came up at dinner. The father said something
quite disparaging and a plan was instantly hatched by the mom and I. We took
our sons to Disneyland for three days,
flying together, staying in adjacent rooms and visiting the park together.

By leaving as their school let out, we were in Anaheim the last week LA schools
were in session, so it was not madly
crowded. The kids wanted sooo much to eat in the Disney restaurant in the
Disney hotel. We went there at the end of our
second day. After ordering, the both fell asleep on the table. SO asleep that
we couldn't wake them for the food.

Fortunately, we were at the hotel directly adjacent, as we had to literally
haul the boys to bed!!

I guess I was pretty tired, too, as I didn't think to take a picture of them
asleep at the table. (Or did I, where would
those shots be? Nah, I bet I didn't.)

Big Ears Moose