Re: [OM] A short walk

Subject: Re: [OM] A short walk
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 16:45:24 -0800
On 12/28/2013 10:51 AM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> An interesting collection.

Thanks!

> Wonder what was the significance of the double spiral of Archimedes?

I doubt if the youth with the spray cans is named Archimedes. :-)   The
significance may be that Platonic Ideals (or
Jungian Archetypes) will arise spontaneously if not already present in
individuals and cultures.

>     r= a+k*Θ (theta, in case alt key didn't register correctly after
> posted) in polar coordinates.

You may judge for yourself how well the complete spiral conforms to the ideal.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=10308>

I cropped it for color.

> I think I like the first one you processed best too.

Thanks. I think it would have staying power on a wall.

Spinning Moose