Re: [OM] IMG: Love Letters

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Love Letters
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 18:46:20 -0500
Thanks, Moose.  It's supposed to be automatic if the lenses are coded.  My
50/1.4 is one of the two coded lenses I have.  I'm gradually getting the
others coded so I don't have to remember to set it to Automatic or Manual.
 I suspect that this time it was set to Manual and I thought it was
Automatic!

I will definitely blur the window and outside.  Thought about dimming them
a little but this is straight from LR.  Laura wanted them posted on
Facebook ASAP so she could show her friends.

Tina

On Wed, Dec 25, 2013 at 6:37 PM, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 12/25/2013 3:21 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
> > PESO:
> >
> > The EXIF says this is 35/1.4 but I'm pretty sure it was the 50/1.4:
> >
> > http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/153911376
> >
> > C&C greatly appreciated.
>
> Aha, so it was a set-up!
>
> First the, well, not all that interesting geese.
>
> Then the wonderful present.
>
> Then back to your strength! Wonderful portrait!
>
> Nice bokeh, too, inside. Gets a little edgy at the window, and outside,
> which I would blur a little.
>
> And yeah, that close with a 35 would have different perspective, I think.
> How does the camera know what to put in the
> EXIF? Manual input?
>
> Christmas Moose
>
> --
> --