Re: [OM] Paul's PAW, and Merry Christmas

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW, and Merry Christmas
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 20:24:06 -0600
Paul,

Merry Christmas to you and Sheri.

Curious as to the 5-string bass that Klem is playing. It looks like a
jazz bass of some form, but I can't quite figure it out as the tuning
keys are in a 3:2 formation instead of the fender standard 4:1. Also
the body isn't quite normal shape either. Is it a custom rig?

Ken

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 8:10 PM, Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> First off, Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you may celebrate. You
> guys (and ladies) are a fun bunch to hang out with.
>
> Second, there are some new photos in the music gallery:

> The top 9 are the newest.
>
> And one new PAW.  We walked past this restaurant as we were going back
> to our car the other night after a concert in Chicago.

> Slight bit of snow had started to come down, in case you're wondering
> about the white streaks.
>
> C&C encouraged.
>
> And now, time for some sort of Italian food and Chex Mix.
>
> --
>

> Paul Braun
> Certified Music Junkie
> Valparaiso, IN
>

> "It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins
>
> "Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard
>
> --

Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.zone-10.com