Re: [OM] A couple more

Subject: Re: [OM] A couple more
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 13:41:22 -0600
> Hi Ken,
> I'm not sure what the significance of the Picasa processing might be, but I
> like the hoop and shadow a lot.  Great effect: edgy but not too.

Thank you. That image is a combination of at least four or five of the
effects plugins at work. In fact, I think that one made it through the
same effects processor two different times.

> I think we were working Tobin Harbor at the same time, so I think you
> should have had some frames with the clouds more lit up.  Am I wrong about
> that?

You are correct. In the gallery, I believe there is one shot where the
clouds are bottom lit in red. This was moments after that.

I'm thinking it's getting about time to plan another trip to the
island. I'd be very tempted to do it with just the OM-3Ti, 28/2 and
100/2. Or maybe the 35-80/2.8, or the 50/1.4. Maybe bring a couple
more bodies along. Digital camera too.  Aaaargh!  NO!

I've never been good at self-imposed limits.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx