Re: [OM] microiB card reader

Subject: Re: [OM] microiB card reader
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 22:39:45 -0800
Wouldn't this be more what you need, though he is temporarily out of them.
<http://www.pchcables.com/usb20rianmib.html>
Incidentally, I have dealt with this guy a number of times in the past.
  He is located out on the west side of town at the Hillsboro airport.
He built a couple of computers for me and then later sold me the parts
to build my own.  He has great prices and a nice selection of cables.
Paul in Portland OR