Re: [OM] One more, and I'll quit whining

Subject: Re: [OM] One more, and I'll quit whining
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 09:02:14 +1100
Yes - I was doing a Christmas Gift guide for the magazine and noticed that one
of the advertisers had a special on a grey Think Tank (Retrospective 10) so i
bought one. It's a very attractive bag and holds my kit well enough but - It
has a large front compartment and no small one so little bits tend to rattle
around - I like small pockets for batteries and caps. There are two document
pockets but neither is large enough to take an unfolded A4 sheet or my 11"
MacAir. Nt well thought through although I like the soft look and the big,
velco closing top flap.
With the small Billingham, because it has a camera kit insert I can fit a
skinny, small laptop  behind the insert, papers in front of it or in the back
compartment hand it has two small front pockets. It literally holds twice as
much as the Think Tank and lacks only the fast closure and shoulder pad. Not
enough Thinking.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com