Re: [OM] Anybody got a Vivitar 4600 or 5600 TTL flash system?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anybody got a Vivitar 4600 or 5600 TTL flash system?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 17:10:47 -0500
Not worth it to me.  I'd rather give it away.  But since you have one
here's your chance at a 5600.

$20 for 5600 and case
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/vivitar-auto-thyristor-5600-system-with-case-/221326837455?pt=Digital_Camera_Flashes&hash=item33881b86cf>

$30 for a 5600 + a 283
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vivitar-283-Shoe-Mount-Flash-Vintage-Bonus-vivitar-5600-flash-lot-of-2-/151171214970?pt=Digital_Camera_Flashes&hash=item233281ae7a>

That one might be right up your alley.  For another 10 bucks you get a
283 and free shipping on the pair.  Might better ask what the trigger
voltage unless you use it only on your OMs.

Chuck Norcutt