Re: [OM] Dr. Flash asks a flash question

Subject: Re: [OM] Dr. Flash asks a flash question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 16:37:07 -0500
Wonderful!  You do remember exactly aright.  Although I own 5 T-32s I've
never had the filter set or looked at the installation instructions
until right now.  What you're calling "rebates" are called dovetailed
grooves in the instructions (a term I understand).  I could immediately
recognize them once I flipped the diffuser to full vertical (as
instructed for installation) and sighted along it from the side.

I thought I was going to have to construct some sort of Rube Goldberg
frame arrangement or, as I've done in the past, resort to some rubber
bands.  As you say, it's as easy as wielding a pair of scissors for a
minute.

Thanks much,
Chuck Norcutt