Re: [OM] Guns and Cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Guns and Cameras
From: Rand E <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 10:54:38 -0500
   About that, you are quite wrong.  There are many shooting sports that
involve only putting holes in paper or breaking
some inanimate object.  The Olympic shooting sports, that involve
shooting, only involve inanimate objects as targets.
As do other sports involving the bow and arrow sports.
    I have not used any of my firearms on anything closer to a living
object than paper, that used to be a tree.
   I.E., We shouldn't be narrow minded about things.
Rand E.