[OM] OT: French Bicycles

Subject: [OM] OT: French Bicycles
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 08:41:20 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     In less than four hours I will be the happy owner of a 1970 Motobécane
Super Touring bicycle.  That model was not marketed in the US until 1980, so it
has some unusual features and components different from US models.  Someone had
bought this in Europe and brought it here.  In order to fit it out to OEM, I'm
in need of a domestic French Motobécane catalog from the early 70s.  Haven't
had any luck finding one by way of Google.  Anyone here have one that they can
scan?

Chris