Re: [OM] Journalism Today

Subject: Re: [OM] Journalism Today
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 11:31:25 -0500
Exactly. It is currently fashionable in my good-ole US of A to vie for who can
throw the highest number of low-to-no income types under the bus. Sometimes I
think these pillocks want to return the US to a mid-Victorian British society,
where a few have everything and a lot have nothing and only a few even
recognize, much less want to correct, the discrepancy. I would really think
this was true if I could be assured those Tea Party scunners actually knew what
mid-Victorial British society was like.

(Thank you, United Kingdom, for adding to my repertoire of insults to hurl
rightward. <g>)

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal