Re: [OM] Stealth Into the Night

Subject: Re: [OM] Stealth Into the Night
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 07:50:02 +0000
I'll be interested to see if you managed to capture the impression of speed,
Ken.

I had a trip in a Tomcat once, in 1989, I think.  It had the crappy Pratt &
Whitney engines, each of which stopped during the trip: the right one surged
but relit.  The left one surge and over-temped so we returned to Miramar on
one.  There were loads of good things about the Tomcat, but the early engines
were not . . .

Chris