Re: [OM] A photo/screen cap of DNS

Subject: Re: [OM] A photo/screen cap of DNS
From: "Ian Manners" <void@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 02:29:48 +0800 (WST)
Hi Brian,

> > <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=9946>
>
> My guess is that it is a macro of a freshly extracted molar tooth, complete
with a modicum of
> sacrificial jaw flesh  ...

Yes, shame really, I've now only got 8 teeth on the bottom,
jaw keeps getting infected around the base of the teeth, and
know I keep biting my togbur, that one showed no evidence
of a crack but the infection in the between the roots would
go away, so it had to come out, similiar to the one on the
other side as well.

> Gold cap is worth recycling, given the price of gold ( note to self - where
have I stashed those
> 2 ancient and heavy gold molar-caps)

Both my gold crowns are out know, at least they kept my
mouth going for another 10-12 years each.

Cheers
Ian Manners
Of nowhere in particular.