Re: [OM] New toy

Subject: Re: [OM] New toy
From: "Ian Manners" <void@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 02:35:56 +0800 (WST)
> <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=6243> New toy

> So you still have that lens. I remember when you were very exercised to
protect it from the
> vultures ... Glad you still have it.

Wish I had my first one that was stolen, happy with this one
I got from JohnH and really wish I could use it with the OM4Ti
but I still havent found a processor I'm happy with.

It is a magical lense, and this one I will never part with,
I'd give up my 12-60 or the Sigma 2.8 first.

Looks like I'll be moving back to Melbourne next year so
I'll try and get a house with the possibilities of a dark room,
or use the processor in Chapple street.

excuse the grammer/spelling, its been a long day and
I really shouldnt be writing emails, sigh, just changed the
crammer to grammer.. I cant even type properly.

Cheers
Ian Manners
Of nowhere in particular.