Re: [OM] Moonlit Dunes

Subject: Re: [OM] Moonlit Dunes
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 19:21:25 +0000
Ken-
Was this taken from the Zapata Falls area, or from somewhere else?

Thanks,
Steve Goss | MDI System Engineer | Cerner Corporation | Mobile: (816) 885-3259
| Fax: (816) 571-8560 | sgoss@xxxxxxxxxx | www.cerner.com
For latest news and information on DeviceWorks Solutions please visit:
https://www.ucern.com/community/cerner/solution_forums/groups/devices-community
I will be out of the office November 11 through 15, and November 18 through 22.