Re: [OM] IMG: The Card Game

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Card Game
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 20:43:30 -0800
On 11/23/2013 1:42 PM, philippe.amard@xxxxxx wrote:
> Focus magic doesn't change anything here -

Your eye is not mine, mon ami. Perhaps if I had done the brightness and
contrast, local and global before the
sharpening, it would be clearer.

> curves works fine - I would remove the poster but blur the whole background
> altogether including the window frame that I would also dim - removing the
> poster leaves to much empty light space except if you also decrease luminance
> on the green IMHO

Not that bad an idea. But it leaves me with the slightly uncomfortable idea
that I'm becoming one of those portrait
photographers for whom no effect is too much.

Oh, well, let my freak flag fly!
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Manley/Card_Game_4.htm>

Flying Furry Moose