Re: [OM] Photo Essay, Swaziland

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo Essay, Swaziland
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 15:26:59 -0500
I look at it more from the perspective of the necessary ration of hubris to
present such an essay in such a way as to attempt to engender the "are they
nuts?" aspect of the question. My personal theory is that we are all bloody
insane, but in different ways. (Note the omission of degrees from the previous.
Insane is insane. There are no degrees of insanity.)

But then we all know what a heathen I am. Well, I do, anyway. <wink>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal