[OM] Adobe LR/PS photographer package

Subject: [OM] Adobe LR/PS photographer package
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 14:51:27 +0000
The initial offer for this package was dependent on already having a full
licence for at least CS3 - which I didn't so I forgot about it.
They've now taken away that constraint so I'm thinking again.
I've totted up that I'm spending on annual upgrades for LR and PSelements
to about the same price as a subscription to LR and fullPS.

But I'm very unhappy that Adobe managed to give away all our passwords -
I've spent a lot of time (doing what I should have done before) and
changing a whole slew of passwords across the web.  Do I trust Adobe with
my bank/credit card data too?

Anyone else similarly paranoid? And how to mitigate?

cheers
Jez