Re: [OM] A bit of a tease to start the week

Subject: Re: [OM] A bit of a tease to start the week
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 16:47:47 +1100
I have tried them, on the ethical ground that you can't criticise that which
you don't know. It was an unpleasant experience in every case. I'd go through
them in detail but my therapist recommends against it.
But bathrooms? You mean, as in a place to bathe?  :-)
(Damn - toilet and lavatory mean exactly the same).
Bad practice - you don't s**t where you don't eat.
Euphemistically,
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com