Re: [OM] Car door locks, was: From a Trip to My Independent Volvo

Subject: Re: [OM] Car door locks, was: From a Trip to My Independent Volvo
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 13:11:05 -0800
On 11/21/2013 8:32 AM, Rick Beckrich wrote:
> Put me in the "Me-too" category when it comes to locking myself out...

Moi aussi.

In the process of getting my bike gear out of the car, I dropped the keys on
the driver's seat. Fortunately, I was at a
trail head not too far from home, with a bicycle. Three up and down miles
later, I was home. A neighbor was just heading
out to do errands and was kind enough to give me a ride back to the car.

Another round trip by car to home, to retrieve the bike, and I was able to
proceed with the planned ride.

> so much so that I always have a spare key in my wallet.

Moi aussi*Déjà*, all over again.

Lingual Mash Up Moose