Re: [OM] Han Bennink Trio at Montevideo, Uruguay. November 19th., 2013 -

Subject: Re: [OM] Han Bennink Trio at Montevideo, Uruguay. November 19th., 2013 - 9:30 P.M.: a set from Flickr
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 12:09:59 -0200

I think he is properly focused now - or saturated and contrasty
cropped, as his white hair is, just like mine which is not as white
yet.

Now you can't tell if he's a drummer or what, you can only believe or
not in what I'm typing.

Yes, he is Han Bennink, and he played drums in Eric Dolphy's 'Last Date'.
And I was just a few feet far from him the other night.
One doesn't face history of Art often, at least the face of a believed
Art one feels more near to.

Wow, I believe I'm still able to type in English :)

Fernando.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Date_%28Eric_Dolphy_album%29