[OM] (OM) OT Scary technology

Subject: [OM] (OM) OT Scary technology
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:08:38 +1300
An old friend of mine lives in Melbourne, Australia.

The second-last time I corresponded with them was in a paper letter posted
about 1969.

The last time of correspondence was a face-to-face meeting at a private address
in
Christchurch, New Zealand, around the year 1985..

Since then, I have occasionally done a Google and a White pages search to see
if I could
locate them. All fruitless, and I didn't even know if an e-mail address or
computer access
were available.  The last look would have been about 6 months ago.

I wonder if LinkedIn has access to Google searches, because, to my utter
astonishment,
when I checked out the "some people you may know" list offered after I accepted
a LinkedIn
proposal, their name popped up, with no details - and it looks as though they
have maybe
only one LinkedIn contact.

I don't see how this can be mere coincidence.

Brian Swale

---
is active.