Re: [OM] (OM) PESO 2

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) PESO 2
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 00:55:08 +1300
Philippe wrote:

>*> It would hardly qualify it as light by my standards -bechamel has never
>*> been, nor fried bread-crumbs- yet it looks very appetizing :-)
>*>
>*> Time to think about my lunch now here ;-)
>*> Thanks for the teaser
>*>
>*> Amities
>*> Mouth watering Philippe who usually doesn't like food photos but this  one
>is an exception :-)
>*>
>*> Le 20 nov. 13 ? 09:42, Brian Swale a ?crit :
>*>
>*> One helping of tonight's home-chef - prepared meal, photographed in  the
>*> nearly last rays of the sun for the day.
>*>
>*> Details beside the pic.
>*>
>*> http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=9495

Thanks Philippe. The photo was a last minute whim as I was about to hand the
plate to the
patient ...

I find food to be difficult to capture; usually because at the time, the
lighting is usually horrible.
This time there was sunshine...

The rose photos were taken after the sun had set ( or just before - in light
shade anyway, and
hand-held), but there was enough light for my purposes even with an annoying
light breeze.

Brian Swale

---
is active.