Re: [OM] Cameras say the darndest things...

Subject: Re: [OM] Cameras say the darndest things...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 20:14:26 -0500
Quite true.  I had promised my wife just last week that my trip to the
roof to put a little roofing sealant around a leaking vent pipe would be
my last trip.  But I should have taken a more thorough look at the
chimney when I was up there last week.  It turns out that the weather
forecast says there are only a couple more sunny, 50 degree days left.
I had to do it.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt