Re: [OM] Deer and Zuikohaulers

Subject: Re: [OM] Deer and Zuikohaulers
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 11:04:10 +1100
Sounds like fun project, depending on the buy-out price (f theyll let you -
some insist on sending it to auction).
Manual! Apocrophylly, BMW only started putting auto tranny's into their cars
because murkin dealers insisted. They really couldn't understand why anyone
would want to put an auto in a Beemer. Ever. At the time, they increased engine
size to allow for it. And probably detuned them a bit. There should be an
advantage in mileage but, of course, that's cancelled out by the fact that
manual BMW's are driven…properly.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com