Re: [OM] Carrie Underwood

Subject: Re: [OM] Carrie Underwood
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 17:57:54 -0500
Yup, drives me crazy too.  It seems somehow ordained that sports bars,
hotels and most of the rest of the world somehow don't notice.  Or maybe
they do notice and don't know how to fix it.  I've pretty much given up
trying to explain photographic aspect ratios to my wife.  She just rolls
her eyes into the back of her head and says "TMI" (translation:  Too
Much Information)

Chuck Norcutt