Re: [OM] IMG: Racing for bacon.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Racing for bacon.
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 14:50:55 -0800
Thanks Chris!

If you have ever been to a Cross race you will know that it is a bit of
a party atmosphere. (One race in the Seattle area routes the course
through the middle of a beer garden.) While the frontrunners take it all
very seriously, often the spectators and backmarkers in the race do not.
Spectators hold out food, bevarages, and even cash, for folks to grab.
The best shot I saw  from yesterday (not taken by myself) was of my
friend Elisabeth lining up to grab a dollar bill out of a spectators
bra! (Yes she did get the cash!)

Jim