Re: [OM] [OT] 20W oil, was spare wheels, deer and BMWs, etc

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] 20W oil, was spare wheels, deer and BMWs, etc
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:31:57 +0100
I am an ardent believer in the right to privacy but in this case the
software cannot do its job if it cant access all parts of the system,
Viruses don't ask for permission they just do thier mischief, I always
personally though, disable any reporting home in all products either in
the product itself or with an "app" I use.