Re: [OM] IMG: Alice's Korean bag

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Alice's Korean bag
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 16:51:50 -0800
On 10/29/2013 2:46 PM, philippe.amard@xxxxxx wrote:
> I'm finished the editing of the photos Alice took last week on a business
> trip in Korea.
>

> Some of these samples I've BWed, others Philichromed or Philitoned, some
> cropped, etc. but the eye and camera are hers :-)

And a good eye it is! I enjoyed the tour.

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Alice+in+Korea/?g2_page=1
> Most better viewed large, yet not with your nose against the screen ;-( as
> always with me ;-)

I particularly like 584. I thought it could benefit from a crop to 3:2 format,
and couldn't resist some small changes.
:-)
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Amard/2013-Cor%C3%A9e-Miller-0584.htm>

I also like 589-2. There are endless, essentially the same, shots of tourists
in front of temples. The felicitous
capture of the tourists in the foreground, and most especially the swishing
yellow skirt, makes this one special.

I think it may be improved by taking the couple out of the edge of shadow.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Amard/2013-Cor%C3%A9e-Miller-0589-2.htm>

Proxy Tourist Moose