Re: [OM] IMG: From a Trip to My Independent Volvo Mechanic

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: From a Trip to My Independent Volvo Mechanic
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 11:43:30 +0000
I wouldn’t be that trusting, Andrew.

But now we’re on the subject (nearly) your owning a CR-V is a little at odds
with your rather caustic comments about the Skoda Yeti that I contemplated
buying about 20 months ago.  You wrote something about real 4x4s and gave an
example of some gnarled old Toyota, or something.  But now we we discover that
you own a “soft-roader” yourself!

More seriously, I always read the manual of something important like a car (or
aircraft ;-)).  And I enjoy it.

Chris