Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - more Fall colors! Now, more vibrant! More sunshi

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - more Fall colors! Now, more vibrant! More sunshine!
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 22:57:28 -0600
On 11/8/13 22:09 : , Moose wrote:
> On 11/3/2013 9:12 PM, Paul Braun wrote:
>> Today, the weather, the clouds, and the Sun all agreed to play nice.

>> And, finally, an artsy shot of Robie's main gates, after we locked up
>> for the day.  Processed in Silver Efex Pro.
>>
>> http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=9294
> This doesn't really work for me. The B&W conversion is fine, but in the
> process, it has removed separation of gate from
> background.
>
> Not unappealing, but not just about the gate, as it is. Color might separate
> the two? Otherwise, better without background.
>
> Gated Moose

Yeah, the more I look at it, the more I agree.  I have to wait until the
photo drive gets restored, and I'll repost the color version.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard