Re: [OM] Backup - a cautionary tale

Subject: Re: [OM] Backup - a cautionary tale
From: Siddiq Siddiqui-Ali <muhammad.siddiqui-ali@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 14:25:16 +0000
Time Machine will fill, to capacity, any drive you give it access to. Once it's
full, it starts deleting the oldest one, and so on. You can run into issues
when there are large breaks in time between backups, and the new backup
requires more space than what's available, and there aren't enough backups for
it to safely delete the oldest one.