Re: [OM] Bigger and faster than a flutterby

Subject: Re: [OM] Bigger and faster than a flutterby
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 21:21:52 -0800
On 11/6/2013 6:26 AM, Charles Geilfuss wrote:
>    I missed that image the first go round. That just knocks my socks off,
> Moose! That is stunning!

Well, gawrsh (Goofy* accent implied), (blushing).

On 11/6/2013 7:13 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> I missed it too.  I had thought there were only two images and there are
> four.  All the more enjoyment.

Thanks. There were only two at the beginning.

On 11/6/2013 8:24 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
> Roger the Dodger.
>
> I do like the shot from behind . . .

Thanks. I guess they aren't that common, but I've taken a few. The way the
feathers light up iridescent green in the sun
is wonderful. One of the finer aspects of Ruby Throated hummers. Even their
males don't do the spectacular colors of
some west and SW species.

Humming Moose

*My best impression is of Goofy; why are you not surprised?