Re: [OM] IMG: Old and Modern Gear

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Old and Modern Gear
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 17:08:22 -0700
   On 11/2/2013 3:02 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:

Hi Philippe and Paul,

Thanks for looking.  Actually, the image as posted is brighter than the
leaves seen on the ground beneath the tree.  Not much light gets down
there.:-)

   Nice bunch of fall leaves, but the color is way off, much too cool. I'd
   guess that you shot with daylight WB, and left it there in ACR. With
   them in deep shadow, the color balance is off. Try opening the ORF file
   in ACR, choosing the Cloudy or Shade options or rolling your own with
   the sliders.
   It might look something like the second choice [1]here.
   Opening a JPEG in ACR, I can't see the original color temp., only move
   the sliders relatively.
   Fallen Moose

   --
   What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?