Re: [OM] IMG: Fall Rain

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Fall Rain
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 00:39:17 +1300
Tina,

While I sense your excitement at using your new lens for the first time, I
doubt that the image
reveals its special qualities.   I imagine it cost an arm and a leg, so I'd
want to try it out as
well. We are honoured to see the first shot.

Nice photo though - and that kind of lighting with wet leaves does have the
effect of
enhancing *something* I've never quite worked out what.

How about using your newly demonstrated skill at macro photography to actually
show us
what the lens looks like on - off a Leica body ... ?

Brian Swale. Daytime phone +64 03 449 2277
  http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/
  http://www.brianswale.com
           Mobile    021 145 4249
73 Fache Street, Clyde 9330, New Zealand