[OM] Project Kitty, "Before" shot

Subject: [OM] Project Kitty, "Before" shot
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 19:11:23 -0400 (EDT)
<<Yes, but Mike, cats are exceedingly pragmatic. When you are animated
by life,
<<they love you. After life departs, you're just another meal. <g>

<<--Bob Whitmire
<<Certified Neanderthal & Chief Cat Staff

I am not so sure but will have to defer to the list CCS.

  I wonder how Bob now became certified when before he was Registered
Neanderthal--perhaps he is both? As an aside Marnie was looking on on
this thread and noted all the certifications on the list including
Music Junkies etc and commented "you are double boarded but you possess
no list certification of any sort. Harumph, I said I am working on it.

Certifiable? but yet uncertified, Mike